CHOOSE THE RIGHT STEPLADDER
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT YOU WANT TO REACH*||BUY THIS SIZE EXTENSION LADDER|
*Assumes a 1.7m person with a vertical 0.30m reach
CHOOSE THE RIGHT EXTENSION LADDER
|HEGHT TO GUTTER OR TOP SUPPORT POINT||BUY THIS SIZE EXTENSION LADDER|
*Reflects section overlap, ladder angle and 1m extension above roof line
For domestic use in and around the home. Must not be used in a workplace.
For moderate industrial use.
An industrial grade ladder for
commercial or serious DIY use.
For heavy duty industrial and
commercial use by professional
contractor tradespersons in the
What is “Load Capacity”?
The maximum safe load capacity
of the ladder includes the combined
weight of the user, clothing, tools
and any materials on the ladder.
Exceeding the safe load capacity is dangerous and voids warranties.
What is a “Duty Rating”?
The duty rating is assigned by
the manufacturer based on the
product’s design parameters.
Two duty ratings: Domestic and Industrial
CONSIDER BEFORE USE OF LADDERS
- Never use a damaged ladder and never make temporary repairs.
- Metal Ladders conduct electricity. Keep away from electrical circuits.
- Use ladder only as outlined in instructions. Ladders are designed for one person only. Do not overload.
- Do not use in high winds or during storms.
- Do not use if in poor health, if taking any drugs or alcoholic beverages, or if physically handicapped.
- Never leave ladder set up and unattended.
- Pay close attention to what you are doing.
- Destroy ladder if damaged, worn, or exposed to fire or chemicals.